Coiled guitar cables were more widely used back in the 60s and 70s than they are today and because of that they have a really cool retro look to them. One famous user of coiled cables was the legend himself, Jimi Hendrix. There are loads of photos of Hendrix using coiled cables and Fender are helping you achieve that look with the Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child Cable.
This cable features vintage-style Fender Pancake right angle and jumbo straight end connectors as well as 6.5mm PVC jacket covering and 95% copper coverage shield for low noise. One of the main advantages of a coiled cable is that it expands and contracts. Therefore you've got 9.1m of length to roam around on stage with but when you're close to your amp or pedalboard you won't have a huge amount of cable draped around your feet to trip over.
Here's What Fender Say About the Hendrix Voodoo Child Cable
Jimi Hendrix set the music world on fire with his rule-breaking playing style and one-of-a-kind tone. Celebrate his onstage magic by plugging in his iconic coiled cable, featuring Fender® reliability and vintage-style construction.
- Coiled cable
- Vintage Fender Pancake right-angle and jumbo plug straight end connectors
- 6.5mm PVC jacket for low noise
- 95% copper coverage shield for less noise interference
- OFC copper-stranded braided shield for superior sound quality and frequency balance
- 9.1m length
- Cable Ends: 1/4 in. Right Angle-1/4 in. Straight
- Material: PVC Jacket