D'Addario XL120BT 11-50 Balanced Tension Strings
Are you looking to gain extra control, ensuring you get the best of your sound? Take a look at the D'Addario XL115BT Nickel Wound Regular Light Guitar Strings. Offering extreme playing comfort, these nickel wound strings boast distinctive bright tone and provide greater control and give more consistent playing usability.
Here's what D'Addario say about the D'Addario XL115BT Nickel Wound Regular Light Guitar Strings:
D'Addario EXL115BT Balanced Tension electric guitar sets are comprised of mathematically optimized string gauge combinations, resulting in greater control and playing comfort. Combined with the distinctive bright tone of XL nickel wound strings, each set offers greater dynamic control and a more consistent feel between strings for evenly balanced bending, strumming, fretting, picking, and plucking.
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickel-plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Balanced Tension sets allow for evenly balanced bending, strumming, fretting, picking, and plucking
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, .019, Nickel Wound .028, .037, .050
10+ In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Thursday, 20 December 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
10+ in stock at our Guildford store
8 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99