D'Addario XL 9-46 3 PackSuper Light Top/Regular Bottom Set
Looking to maximise your bottom end presence but maintain extreme flexibility and clarity within the higher end? Take a look at the D'Addario EXL125 Nickel Wound, Super Light Guitar Strings. This 3 Pack is D'Addario's most popular hybrid set, due tp its durability, offering bright, clear tone. These strings are a popular choice with guitarists that long for clarity and comfort.
Here's what D'Addario say about the D'Addario EXL125 Nickel Wound, Super Light Guitar Strings:
EXL125 is D'Addario's best selling hybrid set, combining the high strings from an EXL120 (.009) with the low strings from an EXL110 (.046). The result is a set with strong fundamental low end, but with super flexibility on the high strings.
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Hybrid gauge combines EXL120 for flexibility and EXL110 for more solid low end
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046
10+ In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 26 March 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
10+ in stock at our Guildford store
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99