D'addario XL 11-56 Medium Top/Extra Heavy Bottom
Do you like to drop your tuning down a whole tone and find the playability is often compromised? The D'Addario XL117 Nickel Wound Medium Top/Extra Heavy Bottom Guitar Strings have ben specifically designed to provide a comforable playing tension even when playing in Drop D. Check these out and crank that amp!
Here's what D'Addario say about the D'Addario XL117 Nickel Wound Medium Top/Extra Heavy Bottom Guitar Strings:
EXL117 is an extreme hybrid set, optimally designed for tuning guitars down a whole step to D, while maintaining a comfortable playing tension like that of a "light" gauge set.
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Hybrid gauges optimized for "D" tuning, one whole step down
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .014, .019, Nickel Wound .032, .044, .056
10+ In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 26 March 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
10+ in stock at our Guildford store
3 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99