The EXP120 Coated Regular, light Electric Guitar Strings by D'Addario have been manufactured to provide you with extra life. The built-in barrier fights against surface wear and corrosion, that would shorten the life expectancy of your strings. These strings maintain a natural, round-wound feel and offer comfortable and durable playability.
Here's what D'Addario say about the D'Addario EXP120 09-42 Coated Regular Light Electric Guitar Strings:
Behind every set of D'Addario strings are over three centuries of fine craftsmanship. The D'Addario family tradition began in the tiny town of Salle, Italy in 1680 where they made assorted instrument strings for over two hundred years before relocating to New York in 1905. As the modern string making industry began to develop, the D'Addario family emerged as innovators by designing the winding machine most string makers still use today. And while their techniques have modernized, the pride that goes into each set of strings dates back to the D'Addario family's earliest roots.
These EXP strings feature a built-in barrier against the corrosion and wear that can quickly sap the life out of your strings and your sound. EXP coated nickel-plated steel strings have a natural round wound feel and sound fresh with a "new string tone" that lasts three to four times longer than traditional guitar strings.
- D'Addario's best selling coated electric guitar set
- EXP Coated nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone and 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .024, .034, .042,