D'Addario EXP110 10-46 Coated Regular Light Electric GuitarStrings
D'Addario's best selling string will provide you with 4 times more string life and give you clear tone and responsive flexibility. Coated using advanced proprietary machinery, these string ar extremely durable and will last for a very long time, giving you much more time to practise those killer riffs before having to change for a new set any time soon!
Here's what D'Addario say about the D'Addario XP 110 10-46 Coated Regular Light Electric Guitar Strings:
EXP110 delivers all the tone and performance of our best-selling EXL110 set, with 4 times more string life. 10-46 is the most popular gauge for its ideal combination of flexibility and tone.
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned XL electric strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
- D'Addario's best selling coated electric guitar set
- EXP Coated nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone and 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046,
10+ In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Thursday, 20 September 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
10+ in stock at our Guildford store
Stock levels last updated at
UK Next Day Delivery £4.99