D'Addario EXP110 10-46 Coated Regular Light Electric GuitarStrings
D'Addario's best selling string will provide you with 4 times more string life and give you clear tone and responsive flexibility. Coated using advanced proprietary machinery, these string ar extremely durable and will last for a very long time, giving you much more time to practise those killer riffs before having to change for a new set any time soon!
Here's what D'Addario say about the D'Addario XP 110 10-46 Coated Regular Light Electric Guitar Strings:
EXP110 delivers all the tone and performance of our best-selling EXL110 set, with 4 times more string life. 10-46 is the most popular gauge for its ideal combination of flexibility and tone.
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned XL electric strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
- D'Addario's best selling coated electric guitar set
- EXP Coated nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone and 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046,
10 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Tuesday, 19 June 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
10 in stock at our Guildford store
Stock levels last updated at
UK Next Day Delivery £4.99