Sold originally in 1959 as a student guitar, the Melody Maker’s unique feel and sound quickly found its way into the hands of young beginners and professional musicians. The single coil pickup design gave a special tone to the Mahogany body and neck.
This Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Melody Maker Humbucker pickup replaces your current melody maker pickup to give your guitar new life. With a sound based on the original PAF pickups from the 50's adding this to your guitar will give it some seriously chunky sounds ready for the big stage.
- Application: Gibson Melody Maker guitars
- DC: Original spec or wound to customer's preference
- Magnet: Alnico 5 bar
- Spacing: E-to-E 2.390"
- Lead Wire: Four-conductor
- Wax potting: Yes
- Logo: Optional
- Color: Black Covered only
- Cover: Black thermoformed plastic (like original)
- Notes: Replacement for Melody Maker guitars. Also available in singlecoil or P-90 versions