Think of this pickup like you've just lifted a well-worn PAF humbucker out of a '50s guitar. With the benefit of a traditional manufacturing process, you get all the soul and character of a well worn museum piece without the worry that its gonna pass out on you at any minute!
The Antiquity pickup is created by hand in the "antiquity" room, and authentically signed by Seymour Duncan on the magnet and bottom plate to guarantee you're getting the real deal. That's if you haven't already noticed the amazing tone and fantastic attention to detail that make these pickups a cut above the rest.
This particular model is a Mini-humbucker design that is perfectly voiced for the neck position.
- width: 1.086
- length: 2.577
- max height with leg: .842
- mounting ring width: 1.365
- mounting ring length: 3.365
- mounting ring max height: .631
- minimal height: n/a
- adjustable pole piece length: .750
- height adj. screw height: 3/8" round-head slotted ms
- magnet calibration: S-adj. side
- magnet gauss: 15/20 gauss
- DC Ohms: 6.7K
- inductance: 3.22 henries