Dimarzio Titan Bridge Humbucker in BLACK - F spacing
Jake Bowen is one of the new generation of guitarists on the cutting edge of progressive rock. His sound is helping to redefine rock guitar, and his pickups play a major part. The Titan™ Neck and Bridge Model pickups were developed for his new signature guitar by Ibanez.
Jake’s bridge pickup is crucial to his sound, and the most important feature is that it needed to be tight. It also needed to have good dynamics for right-hand playing yet still keep the aggressiveness and mid-range that Periphery’s music calls for. The Titan™ Bridge Model is at home with both standard and dropped tunings. Additionally, Jake shares that “it’s a very tight, aggressive palm-muted sound when I do palm-muting strokes but — when I play open chords — everything rings out very nicely”.
- Wiring: 4 Conductor
- Magnet: Ceramic
- Output mV: 418
- DC Resistance: 11.07 Kohm
- Year of Introduction: 2013
- Patent: 5908998
- Cover: Black
Available For Order
Normally available in 5 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 5 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99