Construct your dream Fender guitar, or upgrade your existing instrument with these official Fender guitar bodies and necks.
The high levels of workmanship and quality control, and the option to match up your chosen finish, body style, neck & fretboard make Fender official aftermarket parts a compelling choice for any guitarist. Whether you are a builder, or simply a player who wants the best from your instrument, Fender aftermarket bodies and necks can take your guitar to a new level.
This USA Telecaster body in Mystic Red is the same as you would find on an American Standard series Fender guitar. It is routed for a modern bridge.
Here's what Fender say about the USA Telecaster Body
Genuine U.S.-made Fender Telecaster guitar alder body (ash for 2-Color Sunburst and Natural finishes) with a comfortable body contour and specially routed for a triple-pickup SSH configuration. Pre-drilled with six string-through-body holes (string ferrules sold separately), three modern bridge mounting screw holes, bridge ground wire channel and neck pocket Micro-Tilt adjustment (screw included). Thin gloss-urethane finish lets the body resonate more freely for rich tone.
This replacement body is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Routing: SSH - No holes drilled for pickguard mounting
- Comfortable Contour Body Design
- Bridge Mount Design: 3-Screw Contemporary
- Six Pre-Drilled String Ferrule Holes (for Strings-Thru-Body Bridges)
- Jack retainer clip pre-installed
- Neck Pocket: 4-Bolt Mount - Pre-drilled for Micro-Tilt adjustment
- Fully shielded control cavities to block unwanted RF interference (conductive shielding paint)