Construct your dream Fender guitar, or upgrade your existing instrument with these official Fender guitar necks and bodies.
The high levels of workmanship and quality control, and the option to match up your chosen finish, body style, neck & fretboard make Fender official aftermarket parts a compelling choice for any guitarist. Whether you are a builder, or simply a player who wants the best from your instrument, Fender aftermarket bodies and necks can take your guitar to a new level.
This USA Stratocaster neck is the same as you would find on an American Standard series Fender guitar.
Here's what Fender say about the USA Stratocaster Neck
Genuine U.S.-made Fender Stratocaster guitar maple neck features a comfortable "modern C" profile and 9.5"-radius rosewood or maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and rolled edges. Also includes Bi-Flex truss rod and pre-slotted synthetic bone nut. Tinted satin urethane finish on back for smooth feel, with gloss finish on maple fingerboard and headstock face.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar.
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane on Back of Neck, Gloss on Face of Headstock
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone (Melamine)
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex Design with 1/8" Truss Rod Adjustment Nut
- Built-In Micro Tilt Neck Adjustment System
- 6 Pre-Drilled Tuning Machine Holes with 2-Guide Pin Holes for Each Tuning Machine
- Each neck is serialized and stamped during quality inspection
- Walnut "skunk" stripe on back of neck
- Fender Logo Decal includes "Made in USA" and "Original Contour Body"