Construct your dream Fender guitar, or upgrade your existing instrument with these official Fender guitar bodies and necks.
The high levels of workmanship and quality control, and the option to match up your chosen finish, body style, neck & fretboard make Fender official aftermarket parts a compelling choice for any guitarist. Whether you are a builder, or simply a player who wants the best from your instrument, Fender aftermarket bodies and necks can take your guitar to a new level.
This USA Stratocaster body in 2-Tone Sunburst is the same as you would find on an American Standard series Fender guitar. It is routed for a vintage bridge.
Here's what Fender say about the USA Stratocaster Body
Genuine U.S.-made Fender Stratocaster guitar alder body routed for an HSS pickup configuration and pre-drilled with six screw holes for vintage-style bridge mounting with wide 2-3/16" screw mounting spacing. Thin gloss-urethane finish lets the body resonate more freely for rich tone.
This replacement body is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Routing: HSS - No holes drilled for pickguard mounting
- Bridge Mount Design: Vintage-Style 6-Screw Synchronized Tremolo (2-3/16" Wide)
- Neck Pocket: 4-Bolt Mount
- Fully shielded control cavities to block unwanted RF interference (conductive shielding paint)
Note: Bridge mounting spacing is pre-drilled to only accept the following replacement bridge assembly designs:
- Vintage-Style Strat Bridge Assembly
- American Vintage Series Stratocaster Bridge Assembly
- Highway One/American Special Stratocaster Bridge Assembly
- Brass Stratocaster Tremolo Assembly