Construct your dream Fender bass, or upgrade your existing instrument with these official Fender bass bodies and necks.
The high levels of workmanship and quality control, and the option to match up your chosen finish, body style, neck & fretboard make Fender official aftermarket parts a compelling choice for any guitarist. Whether you are a builder, or simply a player who wants the best from your instrument, Fender aftermarket bodies and necks can take your guitar to a new level.
This USA P-Bass body in Black is the same as you would find on an American Standard series Fender bass guitar.
Here's what Fender say about the USA P-Bass Body
Genuine U.S.-made Fender Precision Bass guitar alder body routed for a traditional split single-coil pickup and pre-drilled with four string-through-body holes (string ferrules sold separately), three bridge-mounting screw holes and bridge ground wire channel. Thin gloss-urethane finish lets the body resonate more freely for rich bass tone.
This replacement body is for a Fender or Squier by Fender bass.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Routing: Split Single-Coil Precision Bass - No holes drilled for pickguard
- Bridge Mount Design: 3-Screw Contemporary
- Four Pre-Drilled Holes for String Ferrules (for Strings-Through-Body Bridges)
- Neck Pocket: 4-Bolt Mount
- Fully shielded control cavities to block unwanted RF interference (conductive shielding paint)