Construct your dream Fender bass, or upgrade your existing instrument with these official Fender bass necks and bodies.
The high levels of workmanship and quality control, and the option to match up your chosen finish, body style, neck & fretboard make Fender official aftermarket parts a compelling choice for any bassist. Whether you are a builder, or simply a player who wants the best from your instrument, Fender aftermarket bodies and necks can take your bass guitar to a new level.
This USA Jazz Bass neck is the same as you would find on an American Standard series Fender bass.
Here's what Fender say about the USA Jazz Bass Neck
Genuine U.S.-made Fender Jazz Bass guitar maple neck features a comfortable "modern C" profile and 9.5"-radius rosewood or maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and rolled edges. Also includes pre-slotted synthetic bone nut and Posiflex graphite neck support rods. Tinted satin urethane finish on back for smooth feel, with gloss finish on maple fingerboard and headstock face.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier by Fender bass.
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Neck Material: Graphite Reinforced Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane on Back of Neck, Gloss on Face of Headstock
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone (Melamine)
- Nut Width: 1.50" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod: Posiflex Graphite
- 3/16" Truss Rod Adjustment Nut (at Heel)
- 4 Pre-Drilled Tuning Machine Holes with 2-Guide Pin Holes for Each Tuning Machine
- Each neck is serialized and stamped during quality inspection
- Fender Logo Decal with "Made in USA"