Construct your dream Fender guitar, or upgrade your existing instrument with these official Fender guitar bodies and necks.
The high levels of workmanship and quality control, and the option to match up your chosen finish, body style, neck & fretboard make Fender official aftermarket parts a compelling choice for any guitarist. Whether you are a builder, or simply a player who wants the best from your instrument, Fender aftermarket bodies and necks can take your guitar to a new level.
This Telecaster body in Olympic White is the same as you would find on a Standard series Fender guitar. It is routed for a vintage bridge.
Here's what Fender say about the Telecaster Body
Genuine Fender Telecaster guitar alder body routed for a traditional SS pickup configuration and pre-drilled with four screw holes for vintage-style bridge mounting. Durable gloss-polyester finish. Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility.
This replacement body is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Routing: SS - No holes drilled for pickguard mounting
- Bridge Mount Design: 4-Screw Vintage-Style
- Six Pre-Drilled Holes for String Ferrules (for Strings-Through-Body Bridge)
- Jack retainer clip pre-installed
- Neck Pocket: 4-Bolt Mount