Construct your dream Fender guitar, or upgrade your existing instrument with these official Fender guitar necks and bodies.
The high levels of workmanship and quality control, and the option to match up your chosen finish, body style, neck & fretboard make Fender official aftermarket parts a compelling choice for any guitarist. Whether you are a builder, or simply a player who wants the best from your instrument, Fender aftermarket bodies and necks can take your guitar to a new level.
This Stratocaster neck is the same as you would find on a Standard series Fender guitar.
Here's what Fender say about the Stratocaster Neck
Genuine Fender Stratocaster guitar maple neck features a comfortable "modern C" profile and 9.5"-radius rosewood or maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets. Also includes standard truss rod and pre-slotted synthetic bone nut. Tinted satin urethane finish on back for smooth feel, with gloss finish on maple fingerboard and headstock face. Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar.
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane on Back of Neck, Gloss on Face of Headstock
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone (Melamine)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- 3/16" Truss Rod Adjustment Nut (At Headstock)
- 6 Pre-Drilled Tuning Machine Holes with 2-Guide Pin Holes for Each Tuning Machine
- Each neck is serialized and stamped during quality inspection
- Walnut "skunk" stripe on back of neck
- Fender® Logo with "Original Contour Body" Decal