Need to finish your project guitar or just need a replacement neck this genuine Fender Telecaster is a great choice for those that love the twang. Built on the 60's neck profile this replacement neck has 21 frets and a vintage 'c' carve. Made out of maple with a rosewood fingerboard and a synthetic bone nut this is a great choice for any guitarist who prefers a vintage feel.
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Neck Shape: Vintage "C"
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone (Melamine)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Vintage-Style Heel Adjust Truss Rod Nut
- 6 pre-drilled tuning machine holes designed to fit vintage-style 2-screw mount tuning machines
- Each neck is serialized and stamped during quality inspection
- Fender Logo on headstock