Gretsch G5422TG Electromatic Classic Hollow Body Double-Cut with Bigsby in Orange Stain
FT-5E Filter’Tron™ Pickups.
1 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Thu 30th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 829 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The G5422TG Electromatic brings together vintage Gretsch styling and modern, player-friendly features, for maximum comfort and playability. The classic hollow body design features a laminated Maple body with vintage-inspired perimeters and refined arches, delivering a sound that is alive and resonant. All-new trestle block bracing helps reduce unwanted feedback which is a welcome addition, particularly when playing live! It also delivers a faster attack with more focus and increased sustain. A classic "C" shape Maple neck with a 12" radius Laurel fingerboard offer incredible comfort and playability whether you're playing chords or intricate single-line melodies.
The G5422TG comes loaded with a set of all new FT-5E Filter’Tron™ pickups, which deliver that "great Gretsch sound" in spades. With a full bodied punch, classic chime and enhanced note definition, the G5422TG is authentically vintage whilst offering something for modern players too. An Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and a Bigsby® B60 tailpiece provide all the classic vintage vibrato effects you've come to expect from Gretsch guitars and the Graph Tech® NuBone® nut and vintage-style tuners ensure it stays in tune every time!
- Semi Hollow Construction - Produces a rich, resonant tone that has an almost acoustic quality.
- FT-5E Filter’Tron™ Pickups - Versatile pickups that deliver a full-bodied punch, with a classic chime and enhanced presence.
- Classic "C" Shape Neck - An ergonomic and comfortable neck profile that lends itself perfectly to both rhythm and lead playing.
- Bigsby® B60 Tailpiece - Delivers the classic vibrato sound heard on countless Rockabilly and Country records!
- Treble Bleed Circuit - Allows the high frequencies to pass or "bleed" through the volume pot even when it is turned down, maintaining clarity and definition.
- Body Finish: Gloss Orange Stain
- Body Shape: Electromatic® Hollow Body
- Top Wood: Arched Laminated Maple
- Back & Sides Wood: Laminated Maple
- Body Binding: White with B/W/B Purfling
- Bracing: Trestle Block
- Cutaway: Double Cutaway
- Sound Hole: F-Holes, Bound
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch® and Electromatic® Logos
- Neck Construction: Set-Neck
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Headstock Binding: White
- Neck Shape: Classic "C"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump Block
- Side Dots: Black
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: FT-5E Filter’Tron™ with Nickel cover
- Bridge Pickup: FT-5E Filter’Tron™ with Nickel cover
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume with Treble Bleed, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with Secured Laurel Base
- Tailpiece: Bigsby® B60
- Tuners: Vintage-Style Open-Back
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.