Gretsch Streamliner G2622 Centre Block Double Cut Walnut Satin
The G2622 Streamliner from Gretsch is a stunning double cut guitar. When you pick up a Gretsch you can feel the solid build quality and this really comes through from the first chord.
Built around a centre block this guitar has a hollowbody that doesent trade tone for stability. It's designed to sound equally impressive whether you're playing chords or lead.
These pickups are warm, have great sustain and bring out the best in your playing whether its finger picking or rhythmic strumming you focus on. Each has its own volume control and you can blend the 2 with the tone control and master volume.
Guitar and Bass Magazine's review
Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up and start playing, G2622 Streamliner Center-Block Double Cutaway is an updated version of the authentic sound and classic style that has earned Gretsch accolades since the dawn of rock ?n? roll.
Here's what Gretsch have to say about the Streamliners
In the 50s, the 6189, 6190 and 6191 Streamliners descended directly from the early ?50s Electromatics. Along with the lower-priced Clipper they were the primary models shoring up the bottom end of the Gretsch line. Today they are great looking, well made guitars with character and style.
- Body Style: Double Cutaway Center Block
- Body Depth: 1.75" (45mm)
- Lower Bout: 16" (406mm)
- Top: Laminated Maple
- Back & Sides: Laminated Maple
- Soundholes: Baldwin-Era Small F-Holes
- Binding: White, w/Black Purfling
- Bracing: Weight-Relieved Spruce Center Block
- Finish: Gloss
- Headstock: Bound, Late '50s 6120 Style
- Neck: Nato
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
- Inlays: Big Block Pearloid
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Nut: Synthetic Bone, Aged White
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.9 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629mm)
- Neck Pickup: Gretsch Broad'Tron Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Gretsch Broad'Tron Humbucker
- Controls: 2 vol / 1 tone / 3-way toggle, 1 master vol
- Bridge: Adjust-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Gretsch "V" Stop Tail
- Tuning Keys: Sealed Die Cast
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pickguard: Black Plastic 'Jet' style with Gretsch logo
- Knobs: Clear Plastic, Gold Painted Underside
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Strings: Fender NPS 10-46
- Colours: Walnut Stain
2 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 26 February 2018 These items are at our warehouse
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.