Casio Bechstein GP-300 Grand Hybrid Digital Piano Bundle
With Plush Shure Headphones and Adjustable Keyboard Bench
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 2064 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Included in this bundle:
- Casio GP-300 Bechstein Grand Hybrid Digital Home Piano
- Stagg SHP-5000H General Purpose Closed Back Headphones
- TourTech Piano Bench In Matte Black
Casio's Grand Hybrid Pianos offer the cutting edge of Digital Piano Technology today. Combining the inner workings of a real grand piano with the modern technology and compact nature a Digital piano offers, you truly get the best of both worlds!
To offer the ultimate pianistic experience, Casio have collaborated with legendary acoustic piano makers. Like Steinway, Bosendorfer and Yamaha, Bechstein have for many decades been one of the leading lights in acoustic piano design, and they bring over 150 years of experience to the Grand Hybrid pianos.
The Bechstein GP-300 offers the entry point into Casio's Grand Hybrid instruments, and combined with a plush Piano stool and some high quality headphones, this bundle offers the perfect package for the home.
Bechstein Hammer Action- The Real Deal
"We believe we have crafted a sensational Digital Piano we can be very proud of" Werner Albrecht - Master Piano Maker at C.Bechstein.
Using this fantastic collaboration, Casio's Grand Hybrid Pianos have the full length, Wooden hammer action mechanism of a Bechstein acoustic piano on each key. The only major difference is that instead of hitting a string the hammer hits a sensitive contact point.
Many digital pianos claim to have a "hammer Action" keybed, but in reality it is either simulated, or the design has to be compromised in some way to fit into the cabinet of a digital piano. The Casio Grand hybrid has not had to make any of these compromises.
This essentially means that you not only get the proper weight of a hammer key, but you also get to feel the natural and unique response of how the hammer mechanism works- something that just cant be recreated any other way. All these subtle elements all feedback into the key and into your fingers, giving you the perfect feel and expressive control of your performances.
After the feel, the other important element to get right in the Grand Hybrid is the Tone of the instrument. For this, Casio have brought their fantastic AiR (Acoustic and intelligent Resonator) Grand Sound Source Technology to offer three of the world’s finest grand pianos. Dubbed the Berlin, Hamburg, and Vienna Grands, each one is the result of countless hours of precise analysis and study of their unique characteristics. They are faithful and expressive recreations of these distinctive pianos. The Berlin Grand is actually based on Bechstein's Piano
Casio’s new AiR Grand Sound Source provides not just one, but three of the world’s finest grand pianos. Dubbed the Berlin, Hamburg, and Vienna Grands, each one is the result of countless hours of precise analysis and study of their unique characteristics. They are faithful and expressive recreations of these distinctive pianos. with the Berlin Grand sound having been developed in collaboration with C. Bechstein. String/damper resonance, mechanical sounds, and other subtle nuances complete the experience of owning three of the finest pianos on Earth.
Grand Acoustic System
The Final Element that brings these world class grand pianos to life is Casio's Grand Acoustic System. No matter how amazing the sampled pianos are, If you just playing the tones over a stereo pair of monitors, there will always be a part of your brain that will sense that a recording is being played as your ears can tell where the sounds are coming from.
To combat this, Casio have created the grand acoustic system, which uses a series of 6 speakers that are placed in specific places within the piano cabinet. This recreates the 3 dimensional way the tone eminates from the soundboard of a real piano, filling the room with a rich and complex sound.
Although the Grand Hybrid is designed to offer the piano purist a simple and elegent digital instrument, it doesn't mean it cant have a few tricks up its sleeve.
In addition to the instrument's range of realistic piano tones, the GP-300 has a "concert play" function, featuring 15 Fully recorded orchestral pieces that you can play along to. You're able to practice at slow tempos and a full orchestra will encourage you to keep going, even when you make mistakes. Then, when you're ready you can perform at full tempo to your friends, and enjoy the feeling of playing along with other instruments. You get all the sheet music included with the instrument.
Pianist Magazine: "Good enough for Benjamin Grosvenor, good enough for the rest of us"
Sound on Sound: "Capture the sound and feel of a real concert grand like never seen before"
Graham Fitch (ABRSM Examiner,/Royal Welsh College of Music): "I was especially impressed how the piano felt, the action was very responsive and solid.....a real pleasure to play"
- Touch Response: 5 Sensitivity levels / Off
- Key surface finish: White Keys : Acrylic (PMMA)
- Black Keys : Phenol (Bakelite)
Same materials as what is used for popular grand pianos
- Hammer Action: Natural Grand Hammer Action
- Number of sensors: 3
- Sound Source: AiR Grand Sound Source
- Max. Polyphony: 256
- Number of Built-in Tones: 26
- Number of direct tone select buttons: 3
- Duet Mode : Yes
- Layer : Yes
- Split : Yes
- Octave Shift : Yes
- Hammer Response : Yes (OFF,10 Levels)
- Damper Resonance : Yes (OFF,10 Levels)
- String Resonance : Yes (OFF,10 Levels)
- Lid Simulator : Yes (4 Levels)
- Key Off Simulator : Yes
- Damper Noise : Yes (OFF,10 Levels)
- Pedal Action Noise
- Key On Action Noise
- Key Off Action Noise
- Hall Simulator / Reverb : OFF,12 types x 4 positions (Hall Simulator)
- Chorus : OFF,4 types
- Brilliance : 3~0~3
- DSP: Yes (Preset for some tones)
- Key Transpose: 2 octaves (-12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5Hz ~ 440.0Hz ~ 465.9Hz
- Scale Function: 17
- Number of Preset Songs : 60
- User Songs: 10
- Capacity for User Songs: Approx. 900KB (Up to approx. 90KB/song)
- Controller: FF, REW, PAUSE, REPEAT, TEMPO DOWN
- Part ON/OFF: Left, Right
- Concert Play: Yes (15 songs)
- Controller: FF, REW, PAUSE, STOP, REPEAT, TEMPO DOWN
- Mode: Listen, Play
- Demo Songs : 6 (Tone Demo)
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Setting : 20 ~ 255BPM
- MIDI Recorder : Yes (Real Time Rec, 5000 notes
- Number of Tracks/Songs : 1 song, 2 tracks
- Controller : FF, REW, PAUSE, STOP, REPEAT, TEMPO CHANGE
- Audio Recording/Playback : 99 songs maximum, approximately 25 min./song (to USB flash drive, 44.1 kHz Stereo WAV format)
- Controller : FF, REW, PAUSE, STOP, REPEAT
- Operation Lock : Yes
- Pedals : 3 built-in pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto)
- Half-Damper pedal Operation : Yes (continuous)
- Half pedal position : -2~0~2
- Display : Full-dot LCD with backlight
- Top Board Open / Close : Yes
- Grand Acoustic System : Yes
- Volume Sync : EQ Yes
- Speakers : 6.3"x 2 + 3.9" x 2 + 2" x 2
- 3-Way, 6 Speakers
- Amplifiers : 30W x 2 + 20W x 2
- Power Source : DC 24V
- Power Supply : AC Adapter : AD-E24500LW
- Auto Power Off : Yes
- Power Consumption : 38 W
- USB port (to Host) : Yes
- USB flash drive port : Yes
- MIDI IN/OUT : Yes
- PHONES / OUTPUT : 2 (Stereo standard jack)
- LINE IN : 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- LINE OUT : 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- Headphone mode : Yes
- Score Stand : Yes
- Score Book : Yes
- AC Adapter : Yes (AD-E24500LW)
- Headphone Hook : Yes
- 56.5" x 19.3"x 37.9" (w/o score stand)
- 170.9 lbs
- Black Matte
- Key Action
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable