Left Handed Versions Available
Many of Gibson's USA guitars are available in left-handed configurations. If you're a southpaw who's always dreamed of owning a US-made Gibson, please contact us with any enquiries.
Here’s what Gibson say:
The Gibson SJ-200 is the world's most famous acoustic guitar and earned its designation as the "King of the Flat-Tops." Since its release in 1937, its wide use by American artists of this century has made the Super Jumbo one of the most widely played acoustic guitars of our time. The most striking features of the new SJ-200 Original include the carved four bar Moustache bridge, an engraved tortoise pickguard, mother-of-pearl crown fretboard and headstock inlay, and exquisite flamed Maple back and sides. The SJ-200 is an American original with its shape and elegant appearance.
- Body Shape: SJ-200
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back: Flame Maple
- Side: Flame Maple
- Bracing: Traditional hand scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, multi-ply back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Material: 2-piece Maple
- Profile: Round
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Graduated Crowns
- Joint: Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Bridge: SJ-200 Four Bar Moustache
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Keystone
- Pickguard: SJ-200 no border
- Truss Rod Cover: Black with Wide White
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup: LR Baggs VTC
- Controls: Volume and Tone controls