GFI System Specular Tempus Reverb & Delay Pedal
5 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Thu 26th May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 335 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Specular Tempus Firmware Update V3.7!
- MIDI Clock
- All-preset access on the pedal itself.
- Fully optimised Aux switch functionalities: Warp Dotted, Warp Half, Warp Triplet.
- Global kill-dry for parallel FX Loop usage.
- Call a favourite preset instantly with Triple Switch from any of the 32 available presets.
Here's what GFI System say about the Specular Tempus Reverb & Delay Pedal:
Concept: technically, Specular Tempus is a blank slate pedal with 8 algorithm slots (presets) into which you can put your favorite reverb and delay algorithms. The algorithms library comprises 13 reverbs, 13 delays, and 6 reverb & delay combinations. The algorithms may be further customized via the SpecLab software.
Preset System: the 8 presets are organized in 4 banks, each bank contains 2 patches : A and B.
Stereo I/O: a reverb and delay effect processor sounds much much better in stereo, period.
Interconnectivity: Specular Tempus has been designed with the need to interconnect with the outside world in mind. It features no less than 4 interfaces that greatly expand the specular horizon :
- Aux-In - accepts single, dual, or triple buttons switch boxes for versatile external control (tap-tempo, bank up/down, etc).
- Aux-Out - provides a switch contact that you can use to control other gears (e.g. switching an amp's channel).
- Effects Loop - create your own unique delay or reverb sounds by inserting other effects into the delay or reverb feedback.
- MIDI In - nearly all functions of the pedal are opened to MIDI access, including tap-tempo and expression pedal control.
Tap-Tempo: you can tap in your tempo using an external tap pedal or on the pedal itself (using a special mode). Subdivisions can be specified uniquely for each preset.
Auto knob swell: when you engage this feature, the parameter controlled by one of the knob is slowly swept to the maximum value, hold it there, and then swept back to the original setting. Used judiciously, this feature can introduce dynamic elements to the soundscape.
Analog Dry-thru: dry signals are routed through a pure analog path.
Small form-factor: the pedal measures 12 x 9 (cm) or 4.7 x 3.5 (inch), pretty small for what it has to offer.
- Studio-grade reverbs & delays in a compact pedal.
- Stereo In - Stereo Out.
- 32 Presets.
- 32 hand-crafted algorithms.
- Tap-tempo (with 4 sub-divisions).
- Versatile controls via Aux-In, Aux-Out, and MIDI.
- Kill-Dry function.
- Large and bright LCD display.
- Analog dry-thru.
- Input impedances : 1 MOhm.
- Output impedances : 500 Ohm.
- Current consumption : ~100 mA.
- Input / Output jacks : 1/4 inch TS.
- Effects Loop jacks : 1/8 inch TS or TRS.
- Weight : 600 grams (1.2 lbs).
- Dimension : 12 (L) x 9 (W) x 5.5 (H) cm
- Power requirement : 9VDC / 100mA, negative-center plug.
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer12th Mar 2022
Trusted Customer11th Dec 2021
Mr Philip Snowden29th Aug 2021
Stephen Moore30th Apr 2021
Mr Nigel Kaye11th Apr 2021
John Mitchell25th Feb 2021
Mr Tony Mulcahy23rd Apr 2019
Dr dan Kiener1st Nov 2020
Trusted Customer17th Oct 2020
David Vranch20th Sep 2020
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable