Gallien-Krueger MB110 1x10" 100W Bass Amp Combo
Great for practice & small gigs! Featuring a lightweight construction, 4-band active EQ & USA-designed speaker.
Order now for delivery to you on Fri 12th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 519 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Gargantuan Gallien-Krueger power and tone in portable packages — that's the MB Series for you! Ranging from 25 watts to 500 watts, these modern bass combo amps deliver peerless performance for contemporary bassists; featuring intuitive sound-sculpting controls, robust constructions, reliable digital power supplies and power amps, and lightweight speakers designed and manufactured by GK in the USA.
The MB110 is one of the more compact amps in Gallien-Krueger's MB Series, but trust us — its a portable powerhouse! With a 100-watt power amp and ceramic 10" speaker, the MB110 can still pack a hefty punch for practice sessions and even small, intimate gigs.
- 4-Band Active EQ — Derives from GK's legendary 800RB amp. Provides extensive tone-shaping potential so that you can find the sonic sweet-spot, especially with the 'Hi Mid' and 'Lo Mid' knobs.
- Contour Control — Completely re-voices the amplifier by tuning between two different shaping circuits, with greatly different responses. When the the control is engaged, the low-end is slightly boosted, the mids are scooped, and the high-end is pushed up; great for slap!
- Variable Q — Another feature inherited from the 800RB. This unique design varies the EQ bandwidth to retain a musical response even at extreme settings. In other words, it's hard to make the MB110 sound bad!
- USA-Designed Speaker — The special ceramic driver with 2" edge wound aluminium voice coil, designed just for this cabinet, is manufactured in the GK USA factory.
- Lightweight Design — Aluminium chassis, switch mode power supply and power amp deliver 100W performance in a rugged 21lb (9.5kg) package.
- Contemporary Connectivity — Balanced DI with pre/post switch, aux in and headphone output for silent practice, plus "chain out" to drive GK's MBP powered enclosures.
- Switch Mode Power — Extremely lightweight switch mode power supply and power amp deliver 100W into the speaker with very little wasted heat dissipation.
- Critically Damped — The amp's port is specifically tuned for optimum performance, coupled with a particular jute blend of damping material that provides the right amount of damping at certain frequencies.
- Protection Circuitry — Internal circuitry is always on the alert to problems, indicated at the power switch ring.
Gallien-Krueger might not be the first name that comes to mind when you think "bass", but you might be surprised by just how many of your favourite bands have a GK locking down the low-end! Flea uses them, Duff McKagen is on their artist roster, and even jazz legend Dave Holland uses GK to amplify his double bass. A quick look at the sheer variety of artists will give you a clue as to how versatile these amps are!
- Speaker: 1x10" Ceramic
- Output Power: 100W (at 6 Ohms)
- Maximum Input Level: 0.6V rms
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
- Direct Output Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Aux-In Input Impedance: 100K Ohms
- Bass: +/-10dB@60Hz
- Lo-Mid: +6dB/-10dB@250Hz
- Hi-Mid: +6dB/-10dB@1KHz
- Treble: +/-14dB @ 7KHz
- Contour: +2dB@50Hz/-10dB@500Hz/+3dB@7KHz
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16" x 13" x 11.5"
- Weight: 21.0 lbs
- Amp Type
- Solid State
- Effects Loop
- Number of Channels
- Speaker Sim
- Speaker Size
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Gallien-Krueger USA Ceramic
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr. Mark Harrison6th Jan 2021
P J Fogden2nd Dec 2019
Trusted Customer29th Jul 2019
Trusted Customer23rd Mar 2019
Trusted Customer5th Jun 2017
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable