Gallien-Krueger Legacy 212 2x12" 800W Bass Amp Combo
Power meets portability! Featuring 4-band active EQ, footswitchable overdrive, FX loop & neodymium speakers.
Order now for delivery to you on Fri 12th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1449 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Gallien Krueger's Legacy Series is the culmination of fifty years of design, innovation and industry experience. Building on the foundation laid by GK's legendary 800RB in 1980, the Legacy Series captures that same aesthetic whilst bringing its own unique character to the table. The Gallien Krueger Legacy 212 is a high-powered solid state bass amp combo that is ready for the biggest stages, the home studio and everything in between.
All The Appointments You Need!
The Legacy 212 represents everything that is great about solid state amplification. Boasting 800 watts in a conveniently portable package, the Legacy 212 delivers everything from crystal cleans to gritty, saturated overdrive tones with a plethora of tone shaping options. The independent overdrive circuit with tone control can be activated via the included footswitch for seamless use in a live environment. The Legacy 212 is equipped with GK's classic 4-band EQ with additional "Bump", "Contour", and "Presence" voicing filters, allowing you to dial in the perfect bass tone with ease. Furthermore, the Legacy 212 has a balanced DI with pre and post EQ, an effects loop and aux and headphone connections, making it a valuable asset in your rehearsal space.
Neodymium Speakers, Reliable Design
At the heart of the Legacy 212 is a pair of 12" Neodymium woofers and a 1" tweeter, manufactured by GK in their California factory. The speakers and cabinets are designed from the ground up to work together to deliver the best possible performance for bass guitar. All Legacy Series amps use a unique interconnection system to help eliminate problems that can arise from extremes in temperature and heavy vibrations. By using circuit boards with gold-plated connectors as opposed to cables with standard tin connectors, the Legacy 212 is extremely reliable and delivers a purer sound.
- 4-Band Active EQ — Derives from GK's legendary 800RB amp; providing extensive tone-sculpting potential so that you can find the sonic sweet-spot. To further enhance the equalizer range, GK's added three voicing filters: 'Bump', 'Contour' and 'Presence'.
- Overdrive Circuit — This can be adjusted to fatten up your sound or to produce heavy overdrive. GK has added an 'Edge' control to help you shape the sound to your situation, while the included footswitch lets you activate the drive circuit when you need that extra grit!
- Comprehensive I/O — All Legacy combos come with a complete patch bay. The balanced DI has selectable pre/post and ground lift switches, the headphones and aux in are 1/8" jacks to accommodate the most common products, and there are tuner and send/return jacks for your pedals too!
- Trim Control — Use this to get the best level match between your instrument and the Legacy. When this is adjusted correctly, the clip light will only flash occasionally to indicate that you have the perfect setup.
- Modern Power Amp — Legacy combos use the latest available digital power amps with switch-mode supplies. These deliver a punchy, driving sound at a fraction of the weight and power consumption of analogue power systems. They are safe down to 2 Ohms and operate from 100V to 240V mains.
- Lightweight Construction — Enclosures are made from plywood, with ample bracing to form a robust box. The interior is covered with damping material to absorb high frequencies from the rear of the speaker, which prevents them from coming out the port and interfering with the high frequencies from the front of the speaker.
- Neodymium Speakers — Legacy combos incorporate neodymium woofers designed and manufactured by GK, renowned for their feather-light weight without sacrificing performance or "punchiness".
- Cooling System — Legacy combos are cooled using two fans that are temperature controlled. At low temperatures the fans are off, as the amplifier temperature rises the fans come on slowly and run faster the warmer it gets.
- Status Indicators — Tell you if there is a shorted output (oc) or overheated (ot) condition. Also, the standby indicator (stby) shows white when the power is off; indicating the mains supply is good. If the input is overdriven, the clip indicator will flash red.
- Universal Power — Legacy combos operate from 100V to 240V, 50/60Hz mains, so you can take them anywhere in the world and simply plug in. No converters or special supplies required!
- Speakers: 2x12" Neodymium
- 800W Internal (4Ω)
- 800W with 4Ω Extension
- 800W with 8Ω Extension
- Maximum Input Level: 0.6V rms
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
- Direct Output Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Aux-in Input Impedance: 100K Ohms
- Bass: +/-10dB@60Hz
- Lo-Mid: +6dB/-10dB@250Hz
- Hi-Mid: +6dB/-10dB@1KHz
- Treble: +/-14dB @ 7KHz
- Contour: +2dB@50Hz/-10dB@500Hz/+3dB@7KHz
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 27.78“ x 19.12” x 14.70"
- Weight: 40.2 lbs
- Effects Loop
- Speaker Size
- Number of Channels
- Amp Type
- Solid State
- Speaker Sim
- GK-Designed Neodymium
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable