Fuzzrocious Feed Me EQ Pedal
Here's what Fuzzrocious say about the Feed Me EQ Pedal
FEED ME is a EQ/preamp/tone shaper and possible level boost that takes any signal you feed it and applies a blend of high and low pass filters to provide the user with 20,736 different tone stacks of his/her choice. Yes, that is NOT a typo?20,736 combinations available via the four (4) 12-position rotary potentiometers (those four pointy colored knobs).
This pedal can be placed in any position on your pedalboard. Place it first and have a switchable tone stack to drive your other pedals.
It will alter the sound of your instrument and pickups. For example, set up a tone stack/sound to make your strat sound more like a tele or your P bass pickup sound like a J. Place it after your all of your pedals and let them be effected by the tone stack.
Make a muddy delay sound brighter or scoop the mids on a middy drive to make it feel more brutal for your noodle. There?s no wrong way to use this pedal?maybe you should consider buying one for the front and another for the back of your board?just sayin??
- VOLUME ? makes the output of the circuit louder or quieter.
- TONE ? moves from bass to treble when turned clockwise. Depending on your selection on the 4 rotaries, the results vary!
- WHITE ?R2 high pass filter resistors.
- RED ? C1 high pass filter capacitors.
- BLUE ? R1 low pass filter resistors.
- GREY ? C2 low pass filter capacitors.
2 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Friday, 23 February 2018
Free UK Delivery