Focal Shape Twin 3-way Professional Studio Monitor (Each)
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 15th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 629 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Focal says about the Shape Twin:
This standard bearer of the Shape series features two passive radiators, woofers equipped with a new Flax cone, and the latest “M”-shaped Aluminium/Magnesium inverted dome tweeter. Perfect weapon of mass production for professionals.
Shape Twin is made in France, just like Shape 40, 50 and 65. Designed to meet the needs of nearfield monitoring, these monitors combine an ingenuous design and numerous settings optimised for the acoustics of small listening rooms. Shape Twin stands out through its excellent rendering over the whole audio spectrum, its broad frequency response in the low end, and its high SPL considering its size. The compact design makes it easy to integrate even into the most cramped of rooms. Finally, its 2.5-way design gives it a real advantage when it comes to controlling the bass and lower mid-range registers which are the hardest to control in small rooms.
Shape Twin’s five innovations present a remarkable tonal balance, with very wide and precise stereo imaging. The low frequencies are well defined as well as controlled. The low-mid and mid ranges provide a true neutral sound.
- Frequency response (+/- 3dB): 40Hz - 35kHz
- Maximum SPL (of musical signals): 110.5dB SPL (peak at @ 1m)
- Input Type: XLR: balanced 10 kOhms
- RCA connectors: unbalanced 10 kOhms with sensitivity compensation
- Mid-range and low frequency amplifier: 2 x 80W, class AB
- High frequency amplifier: 50W, class AB
- Automatic standby - Off: Approximately 30 minutes with no signal
- Deactivate standby: Signal detection > 3mV
- Power supply - Voltage: 220-240V (fuse T2AL / 250V) or 100-120V (fuse T3.15AL / 250V)
- Power Supply - Connection: IEC connector and detachable power cable
- High-pass filter: Adjustable Full range 45/60/90Hz
- Bass level (0 - 250Hz): Adjustable, +/-6 dB
- Midrange/bass (160 Hz, Q=1): Adjustable, +/-3 dB
- Treble level (4.5 - 35kHz): Adjustable, +/-3 dB
- Power on/off: On/off switch on rear panel
- Power consumption in standby: < 0.5W
- Displays and controls: LED for power on/off and standby
- Woofers: 2 x 5" (13cm) Flax Cone woofers
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) 'M'-shaped Aluminum/Magnesium
- Construction: 0.6" (15mm) MDF
- Finish: Vinyl, real walnut and black paint
- Dimensions including 4 rubber feet (HxLxD): 18.8 x 8.3 x 11" (478 x 211 x 279mm)
- Weight: 24lbs (11kg)
- Port Location
- Double Passive Radiator
- Focal Professional
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Driver Arrangement
- Three-Way V
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Tim Harrison18th May 2022
Dan21st Mar 2021
Mr. Stuart Herbert10th Jan 2021
Trusted Customer4th Jun 2020
Mr Geoff Holmes11th May 2020
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable