Fishman Fluence Bass Soapbar Pickup Set, 4 String in Black
Order now for delivery to you on Fri 12th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 219 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's What Fishman Say About Their Fluence Bass Soapbar Pickups
Versatility without compromise
The Fluence Bass Soapbar pickup brings revolutionary Fluence Multi-Voice performance, dynamic range, and articulation to 4 and 5-string bassists.
Based on Fishman’s convention-disrupting Fluence Core technology, a single bass pickup can now produce multiple timbres and sounds, each untethered from the other. Original and totally re-imagined, Fluence Multi-Voice pickups for electric bass are free from the hum, noise and frustrating inductance issues that plague even the most coveted wire-wound pickups, revealing pure, uncorrupted bass tone.
Like all Fluence pickups, the Bass Soapbar pickups are multi-voice and can be powered by a Fluence rechargeable battery pack or a standard 9-Volt battery.
Additionally, Fluence Bass Soapbar pickups can be split for single-coil operation or paired with our onboard Treble and Bass control to further expand the tonal palette.
Voicings for the Fluence Bass Soapbar pickup were created to offer players a wide palette of sounds that cover all playing styles.
- Voice 1: Classic, fat and round
- Voice 2 (Mid Cut): Funk, Hi-Fi scooped
- Voice 3 (Mid Flat): Full frequency, full dynamics
- Single Coil Mode: Same voices as above but with Jazz Bass string window
Fluence Bass Soapbar Pickup Sets include:
- 1 ceramic bridge position pickup, 1 ceramic neck position pickup
- All components required to achieve Fluence Bass wiring scheme
- Volume, Tone, and Blend pots
- Push-pull Voice Selector pot for use in Volume or Tone position
- 2-band EQ for Treble and Bass
- All wiring required for installation
- Voice 1: 2 kHz
- Voice 2: 7kHz w/500Hz mid-scoop
- Voice 3: 7kHz w/mid-flat
- (Single Coil mode can be used with any of the three voices)
- Ceramic VIII
- Dual bar magnets
- 100 gauss strength at string
- 49 mm
- 3.5mA per pickup 1.1mA for the 2-Band EQ
- 9-18V battery or optional rechargeble battery pack
- Two pickups plus 2-band EQ – Up to 60 hours
- Single pickup plus 2-band EQ – Up to 110 hours
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+