The 1980s classic Kramer Jersey Star returns with the iconic Mother-of-Pearl Jersey Star logo, gold hardware, Seymour Duncan JN and JB Humbuckers, and a Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo and R2 Lock Nut.
The Legendary Jersey Star Returns!
First released in the 1980s, the Jersey Star is for many fans the ultimate Kramer. The modern Jersey Star features a double cutaway lightweight Alder body with the classic Jersey Star logo on the upper bout.
The three-piece bolt-on Maple neck has an Elliptical “C” profile with a Maple fingerboard, 22 jumbo frets, a 16” radius, and a 25.5 scale. The neck has Jersey Star inlays with double stars at the 12th fret. The Floyd Rose R2 Lock Nut is top mounted and the headstock matches the guitar finish.
Classic Seymour Duncan JB & JN Humbuckers
The new Kramer Jersey Star is powered by legendary Seymour Duncan humbuckers with an SH-4 JN/JazzNeck in the neck position and an SH-4 JB in the middle and bridge positions, a favorite of the best metal players for over 40 years.
Developed in 1974, the JN offers a classic warm humbucker tone for full yet crystal clear rhythm while the SH-4 JB is Seymour Duncan’s classic hot-rodded humbucker offering singing highs and aggressive harmonics.
The pickup mounting rings are gold and the pickups are controlled by a single metal Volume control with 2-mini coil-splitting controls for the JN humbucker in the neck position and the JB humbucker in the bridge position.
The Jersey Star comes with gold hardware, a Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo, Floyd Rose R2 Lock Nut, and gold strap buttons. For easy adjustments, two hex wrenches are fastened to the back of the headstock.
- Body: Alder
- Body Style: Jersey Star
- Colour: Candy Apple Red
- Neck: 3-piece Maple
- Neck Style: Elliptical ‘C’ Profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt Neck with Kramer Plate
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 16”
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Nut: Floyd Rose R2 Locking
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl Stars with Double Stars at 12th Fret
- Headstock: Kramer Headstock with Gold String Retainer Bar & Gold Wrench Holder (Back)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan JN
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Controls: Master Volume, 5-way Selector Switch, 2 Mini Switches (for coil-splitting neck & bridge pickups)
- Knob: Metal Knurled
- Hardware: Chrome with Gold Plating
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo
- Machine Heads: Die Cast with Pearloid Buttons