‘50s Fender Strats are some of the most sought-after instruments in the world. The Vintera range replicates those old school fittings, finishes and specs with modern construction techniques. This is the perfect homage to the golden era of guitars.
The Vintera '50s Strat is all you could ask for of a vintage inspired Fender at an accessible price. It’s equipped with an uncanny array of hardware and electronics replicating glorious mid-20th century feel and tone.
One of the biggest factors at play on the retro Vintera design is its soft V shape neck. It fills the fretting hand aplenty, whilst guaranteeing smooth transition up and down the matching maple neck and fretboard.
At a 7.25” radius, the fingerboard is narrow and easy to perform techniques like a wrap around thumb on the low string. It’s topped with 21 classic thin, tall frets to complete the genuine playing experience.
This Vintera makes use of a trio of low output '50s single coil pickups. You've heard that snappy, bell-like tone a million times before, but this is a real opportunity to get it for yourself. It's the ideal chimey sound for classic genres such as blues, pop and rock. There’s plenty of room to manoeuvre using the five position switch.
You know you've got your hands on a classic guitar when the hardware feels this authentic. Everything from the tuners, to the six-saddle tremolo bridge and four screw bolt-on neck is vintage replica. As with all Fender guitars, the hardware is highly reliable and can take on years of playing having been made in their high-tech Mexico factory.
- Body Wood: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Profile: Soft "V"
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Number of Frets: 21
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Tuners: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Fender Deluxe Gig Bag