Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
Are you in need of a bass amp that is portable enough for your on-the-go needs, yet will provide you with the power and presence of a much bigger amp? If so, your search could well end here with the Rumble™ 40 bass combo from Fender. This 40 WATT bass combo like to let you know who's boss and although not as big and boisterous aslarger versions in the series, this bass combo is definitely ready to stand up to any challenge you can throw at it! Providing you, the player, with greater volume and deeper bass response the Rumble™ 40 packs a serious punch, giving as good as it gets!
Whether your using it at a rehearsal or on-stage, this crank-worth combo from Fender offers incredible tone and clarity for its surprisingly light weight and size.
- Punchy and powerful, yet extremely lightwieght and portable
- Colour: Black/Silver
- 40 Watts of rich and balanced tone
- Fender standard high build-quality
Here's What Fender say about the Rumble™ 40 Bass Combo:
The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps. Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig.
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Colour: Black/Silver
- Weight: 18 lbs. (8.16 kg)
- Height: 16.5" (41.91 cm)
- Width: 16.5" (41.91 cm)
- Depth: 12" (30.48 cm)
- Output Power: 40 watts
- Speaker: One - 8" Fender® Special Design
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Channels: One (with Selectable Bright switch, Contour, Vintage switch and Overdrive)
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Headphone Jack: 1/4"
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Other Features: Classic Fender styling, soft-touch radio knobs, foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette, removable front grille, extremely lightweight.