The Road Worn series offers a slice of Fender's famous relic finish at a much more tempting price! The limited edition model takes things one step further than the Standard Road Worn line with an awesome pickups upgrade and flashy new colour inspired by Andertons TV presenter Danish Pete Honore.
Upgraded pickups and limited edition colour
This particular Tele is extra special. It's equipped with a Nocaster Tele bridge pickup and a Twisted Tele in the neck position, resembling Danish Pete's iconic Telecaster guitar. It also shares one other major thing in common with Pete's own - the Faded Metallic Purple finish!
We all want our Fender to age like a real vintage instrument. In the case of the Road Worn Tele, it will! It's coated in a nitrocellulose lacquer, allowing the paint to wear in beautifully over years of playing.
The Road Worn harks back to early Fender design, boasting a curved 7.25-inch radius fretboard and slim "U" shape neck, perfect for big bends and a thumb-over-fingerboard technique. The pau ferro fretboard and maple neck combination feels great with vintage tall frets under your fingers.
This is where the Limited Edition Road Worn comes into its own. The '50s Tele is packing a '51 Nocaster pickup which is hot and bright capturing the essence of everything that a Tele bridge pickup should be. In the neck position, the Twisted Tele provides a smooth, rounded tone with enough attack to cut through the mix whilst still remaining lush and warm. Danish Pete's purple Tele has a very similar setup and we all know how great that sounds!
- Body Finish: Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Finish: Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Slim "U"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Number of Frets: 21
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: '51 Nocaster single-coil
- Neck Pickup: Twisted Tele single-coil
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Brass Barrel Saddles
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)