With its all-solid wood construction and tones, built-in pickup and tuner, and striking limited edition black finish, the PM-1E offers a lot of guitar at an affordable price point.
The PM-1E has a dreadnought body shape which is known for its big, powerful sound with plenty of emphasis on the bass and mid-range. The back and sides of the PM-1E are made from Mahogany, a popular tonewood that complements the dreadnought shape thanks to its strong bass and mid-range response that provides for a warm yet punchy tone. The mahogany back and sides are complemented by the spruce top which has a broad dynamic range and articulate sound. Thanks to the tonewoods and dreadnought body shape, the PM-1E is a versatile acoustic guitar that'll handle strumming, fingerpicking, and a wide range of styles with ease.
This acoustic is ready to perform right out of the box. With its built-in Fishman pickup and preamp you can simply plug-in and start playing live! The preamp features a 3-band EQ, phase controls, and even a built-in tuner so you'll never perform out of tune again.
- Series: Paramount
- Colour: Black
- Body: Solid Spruce Top with Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Vintage Style
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: Cream
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble, with Tuner and Phase Controls
- Bridge: Ovangkol with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Back
- Pickguard: White
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Humidifier.