Fender Player Plus Stratocaster Electric Guitar in 3-Colour Sunburst
Featuring Maple Fingerboard, Noiseless Pickups & Locking Tuners. Includes Deluxe Gig Bag.
3 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 23rd May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 829 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Fender's Player Plus instruments are made specifically for performance-hungry musicians seeking affordable, advanced tools of expression. Built upon the best-selling Player series formula, these models come refined with modern upgrades that keep guitarists feeling inspired to play both louder and longer!
The Fender Player Plus Stratocaster delivers superior playability, tone and style for the latest generation. Equipped with a trio of newly-designed 'Noiseless' pickups that pump out classic Strat sounds without the hum, additional appointments include a set of deluxe locking tuners for improved tuning stability, a "C"-shaped Maple neck enhanced with a slippery satin finish and rolled fingerboard edges, medium jumbo frets for unparalleled note control, and a super-smooth 2-point tremolo. It's like a Strat on steroids!
- Alder Body — Popular timber synonymous with Fender guitars. Offers a balanced tonal foundation for the pickups, with tight lows, bold mids and singing highs.
- Modern "C" Maple Neck (with Rolled Edges) — Contemporary, rounded neck profile with moderate depth. Softened fingerboard edges and satin neck finish ensure a silky-smooth playing experience.
- 12" Fingerboard Radius — Flatter than you'd find on most Fender guitars. Great feature for modern guitarists, enabling fluid leads and preventing notes from choking when bending the strings.
- 1.685" Nut Width — Slightly wider nut allows the strings to be spaced further apart; letting your hand sit in a more natural and ergonomic position.
- Medium Jumbo Frets — Large, tall frets increase the distance between the strings and fingerboard for exceptional note control. Enable wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Player Plus 'Noiseless' Pickups — Legendary Fender Strat single-coil tones free of hum! New pickup design provides more clarity and balance for improved versatility.
- Advanced Switching — Push/pull pot on the second tone control adds the neck pickup to switch positions 1 and 2. Lets you emulate those naughty Nashville Tele tones!
- Deluxe Locking Tuners — Guarantee superior tuning stability and make string changes quicker to complete.
- 2-Point Synchronised Tremolo — Highly-responsive, with steel block saddles enhancing sustain and boosting low-end warmth.
- Included Deluxe Gig Bag — Rugged fabric case offers rock-solid protection for the instrument.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless Strat
- Middle Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless Strat
- Neck Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Auxiliary Switching: Push/Pull Switch on Tone 2 adds Neck Pickup to Positions 1 and 2
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (All Short Posts)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (9-46)
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag (Included)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Stephen Jones11th Jan 2022
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable