Fender's Player Plus instruments are made specifically for performance-hungry musicians seeking affordable, advanced tools of expression. Built upon the best-selling Player series formula, these models come refined with modern upgrades that keep you feeling inspired to play both louder and longer!
The Fender Player Plus Jazz Bass delivers superior playability, tone and style for the latest generation. Powered by a set of potent Player Plus 'Noiseless' pickups, the instrument also boasts a 3-band active EQ that affords precise sound-shaping — with a toggle to switch between active or passive modes for unparalleled flexibility. Additional appointments include a sleek "C"-shaped Maple neck enhanced with a slippery satin finish and rolled fingerboard edges, medium jumbo frets for superb note control, and a tone-boosting 'HiMass' bridge.
- Alder Body — Popular timber synonymous with Fender instruments. Offers a balanced sonic foundation for the pickups, with tight lows, bold mids and singing highs.
- Modern "C" Maple Neck (with Rolled Edges) — Contemporary, rounded neck profile with moderate depth. Softened fingerboard edges and satin neck finish ensure a silky-smooth playing experience.
- 12" Fingerboard Radius — Flatter than you'd find on most Fenders. Great feature for modern bassists who like to play fluid jazz and funk lines.
- Medium Jumbo Frets — Large, tall frets increase the distance between the strings and fingerboard for exceptional note control.
- Player Plus 'Noiseless' Pickups — Legendary Jazz Bass single-coil tones completely free of hum! New pickup design provides more clarity and growl too.
- Versatile Preamp — Mini toggle switch lets you swap between active and passive modes, giving this bass both modern and vintage voices. 3-band EQ allows for precise control over the lows, mids and highs (with the ability to boost or cut).
- 'HiMass' Bridge — Thick steel design enhances sustain and boosts low-end warmth. Features saddles that are held in place by a slot, ensuring even string spacing and perfect intonation.
- Included Deluxe Gig Bag — Rugged fabric case offers rock-solid protection for the instrument.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: White
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless Jazz Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Switching: Pan Pot
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: Fender HiMass with Chrome-Plated Zinc Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (45-105 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag (Included)