You'll love this if you want to get started with a great quality uke without spending much money. The ukulele has taken off and is now one of the most popular instruments for people to learn. It is small, lightweight and easy to pick up and get started with.
Fender have made ukes for a little while now but this is one of the best value models yet. The Fender Piha'ea Soprano Ukulele is made with a mahogany body with a rosewood bridge. This gives the uke a resonant sound that projects incredibly well.
Easy To Play
When you start playing an instrument you want it to be as easy to get around as possible so that you want to go back to it. A ukulele that is hard to play for a beginner is useless. The Piha'ea is really easy to play with a neck that can accommodate nearly any hand size and just feels great to learn on.
From Beginner to Pro
No matter what level you are at you will find this ukulele a joy to play. You will never look out of place with this uke. Its natural finish has a timeless look that looks great even on larger stages. It stands up to sonically as well, with a classic sound that all ukulele players are after.
Here's what Fender say about the Piha'ea Soprano Ukelele
Piha'ea is Hawaiian for playful, and that's exactly what this soprano-style uke is, and it'll have you smiling as soon as you strum your first chord on it. An affordable yet highly playable instrument that doesn't compromise on tone, it features an all-mahogany body, black neck and body binding, rosewood bridge, Fender headstock with open-gear tuners, and more. For a limited time, the Piha'ea Soprano model is available in an all-natural finish or a version with a red screen graphic of a beautiful hula girl. Either way, just close your eyes and let it transport you to the idyllic South Seas islands…
- Model Name: Fender Piha'eu Soprano Uke
- Model Number: 0955652021
- Series: Folk Music Instruments
- Color: Natural
- Body Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin Urethane
- Body Shape: Ukulele
- Bracing: Shaved Sound Board Bracing
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Laminated Mahogany
- k Material: 3-Piece Nato
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Scale Length: 13.66" (347 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.31" (33 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Gear with Engraved Plates
- Strings: D'Addario Nylatech EJ887
- Unique Features: Black Fingerboard Binding, White Dot Position Inlays, Exclusive Fender Acoustic Headstock Shape, Black Screened Logo