Fender Passport 5" Portable Studio Monitors (PAIR)With High-Performance Focal Drivers
Do you wish you could take your monitoring setup with you on the road; A consistent sound that you know inside out and that will help you create a mix that translates well to any system?
Fender have joined with top industry monitor designer Focal to create the Passport Studio Monitors. With the combination of clear 5" focal drivers and an ingenius portable design, the Passport Studios are perfect for laptop producers, electronic musicians, and mobile studios.
The compact and portable design comes straight from Fender's hugely popular Passport PA systems. Simply connect the 2 speakers together and you instantly form a rugged and portable casing so you can take them to a mates house, recording location or even a low key coffee house gig!
The Passport® Studio is giving a professional, world-class voice to a new generation of producers and engineers. With mobility and functionality in mind, Fender have manufactured a transportable speaker that will maintain cosistency when producing mixes authentically translating from system to system.
With the undeniable request for high clarity, yet portable studio monitors more important than ever the Passport® Studio offers an extremely powerful portable recording workstation that endevours to cater to our increasing reliance on convenience and mobility.
Its popular FOCAL® driver is comfortably housed in a protective, yet very portable casing which offers useful front panel controls and connectivity. You can literally pack the monitors up and take them on your travels with complete confidence that they will arrive safe and sound.
- Completely portable speaker system
- Mix consistently from system to system
- world-renowned FOCAL® driver
- Convenient front panel controls and connectivity
Included in this Speaker Set
- 2x Speakers with Focal Drivers
- Power Cable
- TRS Link Speaker Cable
Please note you will need 2 balanced TRS 1/4" Jack Speaker Cables to connect to your main recording system. Please check our related items section.
Here's What Fender say about the Passport® Studio:
Fender revolutionizes the recording industry by empowering a new generation of mobile-minded producers and engineers with the world?s first truly portable world-class studio monitoring system ? Passport® Studio.
Monitoring consistency is a key factor in producing mixes that translate properly from system to system. With the advent of powerful portable recording workstations and the increasing convenience of fully ?in the box? audio production, the need for highly portable and accurate studio monitors is now more important than ever.
Enter Passport Studio. Passport Studio houses a world-renowned FOCAL® driver set in a portable, protective and meticulously tuned enclosure, complemented by convenient front panel controls and connectivity. Travel from tracking to mixing sessions down the street or across the country, with complete confidence that your monitors will arrive unharmed. Fender Passport Studio ? ?World-class monitoring made portable? ? Powered by FOCAL®.
- Series: Passport®
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Height: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Width: 29" (73.66 cm)
- Depth: 11" (27.94 cm)
- Weight: 44 lbs. (19.96 kg)
- Output Power: 150 Watts
- Speaker: Two - FOCAL® 5? Polyglass Cone Woofers
- Horn/Tweeter: Two - FOCAL® Aluminum/Magnesium Inverted Dome Tweeters
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Inputs: Two - Balanced 1/4? TRS Inputs
- Auxillary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Speaker Jack: 1/4"
- Cabinet Material: Protective, Injection-Molded Outer Housing
- Controls: Level, Bass and Treble Room Correction Switches
- Other Features: Interlocking cabinets with handle grip for driver protection and extreme portability, front-ported enclosures, universal voltage power supply, built-in cable storage, magnetic rear doors, supports 110V-240V operation.