Fender Nile Rodgers Hitmaker Stratocaster Electric Guitar in Olympic White
A stellar offering from Fender's "Stories Collection". Includes vintage-style case with Hitmaker-embroidered interior & certificate of authenticity.
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 2299 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Nile Rodgers just might be the most "listened-to" guitarist of all time! He's written, produced and performed on recordings that have sold more than 500 million albums globally, and across all of the hits he's been involved with there's been one constant and essential ingredient — the used 1960 Fender hardtail Stratocaster which Nile bought from a Miami music shop in 1973. We can't think of a guitar more synonymous with its owner than the 'The Hitmaker'!
As part of Fender's Stories Collection, which celebrates iconic artist instruments, the US-crafted Nile Rodgers Hitmaker Stratocaster faithfully pays tribute to the original. It features a 1960 Alder body that's uniquely smaller and more contoured than a typical vintage Strat, a custom ’59-profile Maple neck, an eye-catching mirrored chrome-plated brass pickguard, a hardtail bridge, locking Sperzel tuners, and a set of white speed knobs. The guitar also comes with a vintage-style case with a Hitmaker-embroidered interior and certificate of authenticity.
- Alder Body — Popular tonewood synonymous with bolt-on electric guitars. Serves as a balanced sonic foundation for the pickups, with tight lows, bold mids and singing highs. Dimensions and contours have been measured and spec'd from Rodgers' original guitar.
- Olympic White Finish — Lacquer matches the finish Nile sprayed on 'The Hitmaker', just after he acquired it in the early days of Chic.
- '59 One-Piece Maple Neck — Based on the original's extremely-comfortable neck shape; featuring a smooth satin finish for a fast and played-in feel.
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets — Large size offers a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Hitmaker Single-Coil Strat Pickups — Voiced to accurately replicate the quack, chime and bell-like clarity of the original Hitmaker. The coil on middle pickup in the Hitmaker is RWRP, or 'Reverse Wound Reverse Polarity'. When engaged, the magnetic field in this middle pickup runs the opposite direction of the neck and bridge pickup, which eliminates the traditional 60-cycle single-coil hum.
- Hardtail String-Through Bridge — Yields greater sustain than a traditional Strat tremolo, equipped with period-correct bent steel saddles.
- Sperzel Locking Tuners — Ergonomic locking mechanism makes restringing easier and requires less string winds around the tuning posts; resulting in better tuning stability.
- Unique Nile Rodgers Graphics — A "Nile Rodgers & Chic" logo adorns the back of the headstock, and a custom Hitmaker logo is stamped into the neck plate.
- Included Vintage-Style Case — Protects the instrument from harm; boasting a Hitmaker-embroidered interior and a custom certificate of authenticity.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: 1959 "C"
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish with Gloss Headstock Face
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialised with Custom Hitmaker Logo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 21
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Hitmaker Nile Rogers Strat
- Middle Pickup: Hitmaker Nile Rogers RWRP Strat
- Neck Pickup: Hitmaker Nile Rogers Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Potentiometers: CTS 250K
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Strat Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Sperzel Locking
- Pickguard: 11-Hole Chrome Plated Brass
- Control Knobs: White Speed
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Limited Edition Hardshell Case with Embroidered Hitmaker Logo
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable