The Fender Mustang III V.2 1x12" Combo is a powerful digital modelling amp that can reproduce the sounds of 17 classic amplifiers from the likes of Fender themselves and other world class names. The amp models stretch from glassy cleans through crunchy overdrives to full on in-your-face distortion which makes the Mustang V.2 perfect for people who play a wide variety of styles. Use USB connection and Fender's FUSE software to really dig into your presets and get the exact sound you're after.
The Fender Mustang III V.2 1x12" Combo is an upgrade to one of the most popular amps we sell! The new V.2 version includes new amp models, effects and stereo XLR outputs for use of stereo effects when DIing on stage or in the studio!
New to the V.2
- Studio Preamp
- '57 Twin
- '60s Thrift
- British Watts
- British Colour
- Ranger Boost
- Green Box
- Orange Box
- Black Box
- Big Fuzz
- Intelligent Pitch Shifting
"This is my first modelling amp, I've always been a Marshall guy but thought I'd try the Fender. I like it a lot, heaps of fun to play around with. Looking forward to delving deeper into the Fuse software to see what is possible."
"Better than I hoped for. Can't see how you would not be able to fine settings that will suit you and the style of music you like - everything from clean to the whackiest sound you can imagine!"
"It can purr like a kitten or roar like a lion, it looks amazing, it sounds amazing and with all the different pre set sounds and total customisation I've not been able to put down my guitar."
Here's what Fender say about the V.2 Mustang
The world's best-selling amplifier series is back with new features, a new look and all the flexibility you've come to expect from a Fender Mustang. The new Fender Mustang V.2 amplifier series raises the standard for modern guitar versatility and muscle, including five new amp models, five new effects, intelligent pitch shifting and XLR stereo outputs in Mustang models III, IV and V. The new Mustang Series features USB connectivity and Fender FUSE software, letting your musical creativity and imagination run wild.
- Seventeen high-quality Fender and other amp models including five new ones, such as ’57 Twin and ‘60s Thrift; a full palette of effects including reverb, delay/echo, tremolo, phaser, with additional new effects including Big Fuzz, Green Screamer and intelligent pitch shifting (with even more available through Fender FUSE);
- 100 onboard factory and user presets;
- two stereo XLR outputs, headphone output and auxiliary input;
- new low-noise power amp platform; chromatic tuner; expression pedal capabilities (p/n 2301050000);
- “Blackface” treatment and top-load front control panel; USB connectivity for high-quality, low-latency audio output and interface with free Fender FUSE PC application;
- Fender FUSE application for on-screen parameter control, deep editing, unlimited preset storage, online patch swapping and easy firmware upgrades (Fender FUSE community includes chat forums, preset trading, and additional content from Fender and artists);
- Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender edition studio-quality recording software compatible with Mustang USB recording output; AmpliTube Fender LE edition with free Fender FUSE™ editor/librarian software for Mac and PC (makes Mustang ideal for guitarists new to digital recording).
- Model Name: Mustang III (V.2)
- Series: Mustang
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Inputs: One 1/4" Instrument
- Channels: One Channel with 100 Presets
- Power Handling: 100 Watts
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Master; Data Wheel; Soft Keys for Amp Select, Stomp Edit, Modulation Edit, Delay Edit, Reverb Edit, Utility, Save, Exit, and Tap/Tuner
- Output Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Amplifier Depth: 10.75" (27.3 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 20.5" (52.1 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 17.75" (45.1 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)
- Speaker: Celestion G12T-100 12" Speaker