Fender's Japanese division serve up some stellar guitars, and this Late '60s Stratocaster is no exception! Part of the Traditional Series, this retro instrument has an alluring range of classic appointments — combining iconic looks and "Golden Era" specs with renowned Japanese craftsmanship.
The Fender Made in Japan Traditional Late '60s Stratocaster is a convincing "time capsule" instrument that old-school guitar aficionados will simply adore. It's like a genuine vintage guitar, but without the eye-watering price tag!
- Basswood Body — Lightweight timber with balanced tonal properties. A rock-solid foundation for the trio of single-coils.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces the "snappy" note response synonymous with all Fender instruments.
- "U"-Shaped Neck — Classic profile provides comfortable playability with its girthy, period-correct shape.
- Vintage Frets — Smaller fret-wire gives your fingers reassuring contact with the fingerboard and allows you to play with plenty of feel and control.
- Fender Vintage-Style Pickups — Three single-coils deliver the vibrant "chiming" sounds that all Fender Stratocasters are adored for. 5-way switch offers a wide sonic palette too!
- Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo — Lets you embellish chords and lead lines with smooth, expressive vibrato.
- Bone Nut — Low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips and enhances sustain.
- Vintage "F"-Stamped Tuners — High-quality, old-school tuning machines allow for precise string pitching.
- Included Gig Bag — Will keep the guitar protected against knocks on the road!
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.615" (41.02 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage "F" Stamped
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Eggshell
- Control Knobs: Eggshell
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Gig Bag