Fender's Japanese division churns out some stellar instruments, many of which really take us by surprise with their quirkiness and beauty! This limited edition "Noir" Stratocaster is no exception, combining a contemporary all-black aesthetic with traditional "Golden Era" Fender specs.
Boasting a trio of vintage-style single-coil pickups and a "U"-shaped neck, this Stratocaster is sure to appeal to fans of the classic Fender tone and feel. However, a black-stained Rosewood fingerboard, black nickel hardware and a 3-ply black/red/black pickguard give this model plenty of modern flair!
- Basswood Body — Lightweight timber with balanced tonal properties. A rock-solid foundation for the trio of single-coils.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces the "snappy" note response synonymous with all Fender instruments.
- "U"-Shaped Neck — Classic '50s profile provides comfortable playability with its girthy, traditional shape.
- Black-Stained Rosewood Fingerboard — Ultra-dark material in-keeping with the stealthy livery, with a silky-smooth feel under the fingers.
- 'Narrow Tall' Frets — Tall frets increase the distance between the strings and fingerboard for exceptional note control; enabling wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Fender Vintage-Style Pickups — Three single-coils deliver the vibrant "chiming" sounds that all Fender Stratocasters are adored for. 5-way switch provides a wide sonic palette too!
- Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo — Lets you embellish chords and lead lines with smooth, expressive vibrato.
- Synthetic Bone Nut — Low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips and enhances sustain.
- Vintage-Style Tuners — High-quality, old-school tuning machines allow for precise string pitching.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Black Stained Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Number of Frets: 21
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.615" (41.02 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Hardware Finish: Black Nickel
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/Red/Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Case: Gig Bag (Included)
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)