Unique, sleek and exclusive – the Vintera Road Worn Mischief Maker Strat is the result of another incredible Andertons and Fender collaboration.
A few years back, the Fender Custom Shop made a small run of incredible Mischief Maker guitars. We simply had to get in on the action. The Mischief Maker is a unique design consisting of a '60s Strat body and '50s Tele neck, bringing together the best of both worlds. And we've upgraded the pickups to US-made Pure Vintage 59s!
The original Mischief Maker was a relic'd guitar so we opted to make it Road Worn. And of course, it had to be finished in Danish Pete's favourite metallic purple colour.
Hybrid Strat and Tele design
The large-C Tele neck provides a comfortable and familiar feel; a feature that'll surely appeal to classic guitar aficionados who prefer a more substantial shape. The vintage frets and 7.25" radius contribute to that classic touch and offer control under the fingers to allow for smooth vibrato and easy playability.
Stylistically, the Mischief Maker is in a league of its own. The slim Tele headstock gives the instrument a radically different look to the standard Vintera Strat. Pair that up with the nitro lacquer finish body, American pickups and you've got yourself a cool guitar that punches above it's weight!
Pure Vintage '59 Pickups
Fender's US-wired Pure Vintage '59 pickups are wound to extremely precise specifications for authentic, traditional tone and performance. Built to evoke the original era of the Fender Stratocaster with their alnico 5 magnets and formvar-coated wire, these '59 Strat single coils produce a round, warm tone with a sweet edge.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Nitro Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitro Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Large "C"
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: American Pure Vintage '59 Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: American Pure Vintage '59 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: American Pure Vintage '59 Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Road Worn
- Pickguard: White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag