The Fender Telecaster is one of the world's most distinctive electric guitars, known for its single-cut body shape and double-dose of spanky-sounding single-coil pickups. This Vintera '70s Tele keeps many coveted features intact that are true to the models which defined the decade; sure to satisfy traditionalists who seek vintage tones and a classic feel.
Limited Edition '70s Telecaster
Fitted with a set of Custom Shop "Twisted" Tele single-coil pickups, this limited edition Fender Vintera '70s Telecaster has a potent voice that'll outshine frankly any other guitar of a similar price. A period-correct neck profile, "F"-stamped tuners and a vintage-style bridge make this an inspiring time-capsule instrument with an iconic look, luscious tone and addictive feel.
Timeless Fender Construction
Fender has relied on a favoured tonewood combination for the Vintera '70s Tele. Boasting an Alder body, this medium-weight material keeps things balanced across the frequency spectrum; the perfect tonal foundation for the pokey pickups. The Alder body is joined with a bolt-on Maple neck, bringing out some bright top-end snap that gives the instrument a very responsive and immediate feel.
Vintage "C" Neck Profile
A time-honoured vintage "C” neck profile provides a comfortable feel; substantial enough to keep the old-school aficionados happy without alienating contemporary players. Vintage frets also contribute to the nostalgic feel, as well as the rounded 7.25" fingerboard radius.
Custom Shop "Twisted" Tele Pickups
For authentic Fender tone, a pair of US-wired Custom Shop “Twisted” Tele pickups deliver hot high-output Telecaster twang with a dash of Strat-like chime. Punchy with overdrive and vibrant with cleans, these single-coils cover a lot of sonic territory!
A traditional Tele bridge with three slotted steel barrel saddles gives this Telecaster its iconic spanky sound, while the period-accurate "F"-stamped machine heads offer '70s-era aesthetics and rock-solid tuning stability.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Vintage "C"
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt with "F" Logo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop "Twisted" Tele Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop "Twisted" Tele Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Neck Pickup, Position 2: Neck and Bridge Pickup, Position 3: Bridge Pickup
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Tele with Slotted Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage "F" Stamped
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag