The Precision Bass (or P Bass for short) is arguably the most recognisable bass guitar of all time with a multitude of household names associated with it. First introduced by fender in 1951, the P Bass was a game changer for bass players and really cemented Leo Fender's truly legendary status in modern music history.
The Squier Classic Vibe series captures the essence of the original guitars and basses from the golden era of guitar manufacturing, at a price point that is accessible to all players. The Limited Edition FSR Classic Vibe '60s Precision Bass is inspired by the 60s era P-Bass models with a host of cool features!
- Matching Painted Headcap - Iconic looks that will be sure to turn heads!
- Fender Designed Alnico Pickup - A well rounded, articulate split single coil pickup with plenty of definition. Shaping your tone is easy thanks to single master volume and tone controls.
- "C" Shape Maple Neck - An incredibly comfortable neck profile that feels great to play up and down the neck.
- Vintage Inspired Hardware - The 4-Saddle Vintage Style bridge and Vintage Style tuners ensure rock solid tuning stability as well as vintage aesthetics.
- Body Wood: Nato
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Neck Type: Maple
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Frets: Narrow Tall
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Pickups: Fender® Designed Alnico Split Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Hardware Colour: Nickel