The top of the line American Original series boasts the highest build quality, specs and sound of any Fender production guitar. What you're getting here are specific features associated with a decade of Fender history.
The guitar that started it all. The '60s Tele is packed with dynamic, flavoursome tones and suits country, blues, R&B and indie rock to a tee. Grab yourself this limited edition White Blonde model while you can!
In the build department, the '50s Tele deviates very little from the classic formula. It's made of a nitro lacquered ash body with a maple neck and fingerboard packing 21 tall frets.
At a 25.5-inch scale length and 9.5-inch radius fretboard, the Tele's playability is that which you know and love. The three-saddle bridge and bone nut ensure minimal string slippage and roadworthy stability.
A double dose of Pure Vintage '52 single coils deliver an old school, chimey vibe. These are the cream of the crop when it comes to colourful cleans and a lightly crunchy drive. True iconic tones that have shaped countless records.
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: White Blonde
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: 1952 "U"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Pickups: Pure Vintage '52 Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome