Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
The Hot Rod Deluxe is one of the world's most popular valve amps - and for good reason! Affordable, loud and delivering authentic tube tones with its 6L6 power stage, the legendary Hot Rod Deluxe has now received some serious upgrades as it reaches its 4th iteration. The new Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV really has taken the winning formula to the next level!
- Fender has improved the drive channels to give you truly useable overdrive and distortion sounds. In total, the Hot Rod Deluxe IV has 3 versatile channels - Normal, Drive and More Drive.
- The new Celestion A-Type 12" speaker has a well-rounded response with smooth highs, a laid-back mid-range and fat engulfing lows. This is one of the major upgrades that Fender users have been crying out for!
- A newly-improved Reverb circuit provides richer ambient tones, and is useable no matter how high you have the verb dialled in.
- Subtle cosmetic upgrades that still retain the classic Fender look.
The Ultimate Pedal Platform
A quality that has always made the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe such a popular amp is its ability to deliver fantastic high-headroom clean sounds at loud volumes. In turn, this means it takes stompboxes incredibly well! It serves as a brilliant pedal platform that allows your effects to truly shine and flourish when amplified. You'll certainly make the most of your drive pedals when running into the Hot Rod Deluxe IV.
If you love to use modulation and time-based pedals, the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV caters for your needs too! Featuring an effects loop, you can seamlessly run your delay, reverb, chorus, phaser and flanger stompboxes seamlessly between the amplifier's preamp and power amp stages for a natural, balanced sound.
- Series: Hot Rod
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Height: 18.75” (47.6 cm)
- Width: 23.5” (59.7 cm)
- Depth: 10.5” (26.7 cm)
- Weight: 41 lbs. (18.59 kg)
- Speaker: One - 12” Celestion A-Type
- Inputs: Two - (1/4”, Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- Channels: Three - Selectable (Normal, Drive and More Drive)
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master Volume, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive
- Select Switch, Drive Volume, Bright Switch
- Effects: Reverb
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4” Parallel (Internal and External)
- Wattage: 40 Watts
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Solid Pine
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Lightly-Aged Silver
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer - Ivory
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Jewel
- Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Cover: Included