Fender designed the Venice Soprano Ukulele to capture a unique, enchanting vibe. Not that of the Italian canal city, but rather Venice Beach, California - known for being simultaneously laid back and full of life.
This FSR limited edition model comes in an exclusive Lake Placid Blue finish, rarer than any of its counterparts!
The Venice Soprano Ukulele's compact, lightweight construction makes it the perfect travel companion. Take it to the beach, up a mountain, on a boat trip, down the winding side-streets of Los Angeles - the choice is yours. With a bright yet cotton-soft sound, it's every bit the familiar Ukulele vibe you know and love.
Fender have also added a number of modern design appointments to the mix. A slim C-shape neck profile is comfy to hold, and the no-tie bridge makes changing strings super-easy. Top it off with a sleek bound top, Tele-style headstock and a lush satin finish all over, and you've got a Uke that stands out from the crowd!
- Body Shape: Soprano Ukulele
- Body Top: Laminated Basswood
- Back and Sides: Laminated Basswood
- Body Finish: Satin
- Bracing: Fan
- Rosette: None
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Laminated Hardwood , Flat
- Frets: 12
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Plastic, 1.375” (35 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Scale Length: 13.6” (345 mm)
- Bridge: Pull-through, laminated Hardwood
- Pickguard: None
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Standard Soprano Uke