Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
The Hot Rod Deluxe is one of the worlds most famous and popular amps and has been for a long time - and for good reason. This new Hot Rod Deluxe IV has had some serious upgrades to take it to the next level.
- Eminence 12" Private Jack speaker for sublime top-end and fat, rounded low-end response.
- Fender have improved the drive channels to give you truly useable overdrive and distortion from the 2 drive channels. In total the Hot Rod Deluxe has 3 channels - Normal, Drive and More Drive.
- A new improved Reverb circuit to give you smoother, richer Reverb tones, no matter how loud you have the verb dialled in.
- Stunning Wheat Grille Cloth and Buggy Whip colouring for a unique Fender look.
The Ultimate Pedal Platform
What makes the Hot Rod Deluxe such a popular amp is the fact that it has enough headroom to get a fantastic clean sound at high volumes. In turn, this means it takes pedals incredibly well. It gives all pedals a great platform to truly shine and sound the way they were designed to sound.
You'll make the most of your drive pedals running into a stunning clean amp like the Hot Rod Deluxe.
- Voltage: 240V
- Wattage: 40 Watts
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master Volume, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive Volume, Bright Switch
- Channels: Three - Selectable (Normal, Drive and More Drive)
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- Effects: Reverb
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Preamp Out, Power Amp In)
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Pine
- Amplifier Covering: Buggy Whip
- Grille Cloth: Wheat
- Amplifier Jewel: Red Jewel
- Front Panel: Black
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: One - 12" Eminence Private Jack
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6