Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
The Fender Classic series is a range of guitars that re create some of the early Fender designs such as the 57 & 62 Strat. The Classic Player guitars are based around the Classic series designs, but have been tweaked a little - and those tweaks have been designed by none other than the Fender Custom Shop Master Builders!
Here's what Fender say about the Classic Baja Tele
Former Fender Custom Shop Master Builder Chris Fleming has taken his previous design for the Classic Player Baja Telecaster and upgraded it with full-on 1960s features and vibe, including a pau ferro fingerboard and a comfortable ’60s “C”-shaped neck profile.
The guitar also features an alder body, 9.5” fingerboard radius and 21 medium jumbo frets, single coil American Vintage ’52 Tele (neck) and ’58 Tele (bridge) pickups with special four-way (including both pickups in series) and S-1™ switching, three-ply pickguard, American Vintage string-through-body Telecaster bridge with three brass
“barrel” saddles, special Custom Shop neck plate engraving and more. Deluxe gig bag included.
- Model Name: Classic Player Baja '60s Telecaster®, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Faded Sonic Blue
- Model Number: 0141510372
- Series: Classic
- Color: Faded Sonic Blue
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt with "Custom Shop Designed" Engraving
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage '58 Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage '52 Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume (S-1™ Switch), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Special Electronics: S-1™ Switch
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tips: Barrel Style