The Champion 20 has been a stalwart of Fender's amplifier lineup for many years. A step up from their entry-level Frontman amps, the Fender Champion 20 is a reliable solid-state amplifier that is designed for beginners and intermediates who are keen to upgrade from their first amp.
Featuring 4 selectable amp "voices" that range from classic Fender cleans to high-gain onslaught, the Champion 20 is a an incredibly versatile guitar amp that can cover a lot of sonic territory - especially with a bunch of built-in effects too!
4 Selectable Amp Sounds
The Fender Champion 20 is surprisingly flexible despite its incredibly affordable price-tag. Equipped with 4 amp "voices" that span from pristine 'Tweed' and 'Blackface' Fender clean sounds to modern 'Brit' and 'Metal' modes, the Fender Champion 20 caters for many styles and can serve as an excellent tonal companion as you improve your playing skills.
A range of built-in modulation and ambient effects let you easily embellish your guitar tones. Add some space with reverb or delay, or warp your core amp tone with some warbly chorus or otherworldly flanger and phaser effects. Want to perfectly time your delay and tremolo sounds? No problem! Simply use the 'Tap' switch to accurately set the effect rate.
The Champion 20 is ultimately the perfect practice amp. There are a couple of extra functions that really improve its usability, including a 1/8" stereo input for playback of MP3s/CDs and a 1/8" headphone output for silent practice. It's never been easier to jam along to your favourite tunes!
- Series: Champion
- Colour: Black
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Voltage: 240v
- Wattage: 20 Watts
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo for Use with Media Player
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Amp Voice)
- Front Panel: Black Angled
- Grill Cover: Black "Bronco" Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Effects: Reverb, Delay/Echo, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone and More
- Speaker: One - 8" Fender Special Design
- Unique Features: World-renowned Fender clean and overdrive tones, plus an assortment of British and modern amp voicing and distortion flavours. A diverse palette of effects, including delay time and tremolo speed, that can easily be set with the TAP button to match the song's tempo. Auxiliary input for jamming with media player. Headphone output for silent practice. Classic Fender Blackface cosmetics.
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic