Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
The Fender CD-60S combines comfortable playability and great tone into one affordable acoustic guitar, ideal for those looking to start their acoustic guitar playing journey
The dreadnought is arguably the most popular acoustic guitar shape in the world, and for good reason. Dreadnoughts are known for being one of the louder body shapes thanks to its big sound and excellent projection. With a booming bass and lower-midrange response, you're sure to be heard with a dreadnought. This shape is responsive to both strumming and fingerpicking so it'll handle whatever style you throw at it. This model has a laminate mahogany back and sides and a solid mahogany top for a warm, punchy sound.
The CD-60S has Fender's 'Easy-to-Play' neck which features rolled fingerboard edges. Players of all skill-levels will enjoy this neck profile but especially beginners and those unfamiliar with acoustic guitars as the neck feels immediately comfortable in the hand so you can spend more time focussing on your playing.
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Crème Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Bridge: Walnut
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)